Private tour : Keukenhof Tulips and Delft Tour from Brussels Full day
Visit Keukenhof Tulips and Delft with a professional driver and a tour guide.
Our tour is customizable. Here you can find a general programme of your visit:
Explore the colorful tulips of Keukenhof and the delicate Delft blue porcelain on this all in all day trip from Brussels to the Netherlands.
• Enjoy the fragrances and the colors of 7 million flowers
• Visit the most charming town of the Netherlands: Delft
• Marvel at the picturesque canals, the city hall, the Old and the New Church
• Enjoy the many gardens and beautiful pavilions in Keukenhof
After the visit, the guide and the driver will drop you off at your hotel or elsewhere in Brussels.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ( memling, Groeningen, Boat trip)
- From early March to mid-May you will get to visit Keukenhof, close to Amsterdam, and show you the tulips at their best. This tour has it all: you will enjoy the fragrances and the colors of 7 million flowers as well as the unearthly beauty of historical Delft.
After a leisurely drive through the countryside you'll see the vast bulb fields in full blossom as well as the typical windmills. First, you'll visit Delft which is said to be the most charming town of the Netherlands. You will marvel at the picturesque canals, the city hall, the Old and the New Church that also houses the underground crypt of the Dutch Royal Family. In your free time, you will most certainly browse through the countless small but cozy Delft arts and crafts shops.
After lunch and on the way to the Keukenhof estate you'll hear about the history and importance of tulip growing. And then for three hours, you enjoy the many gardens and beautiful pavilions which show a great collection of tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, orchids, roses, carnations, irises, lilies and other flowers.
After the visit, the guide and the driver Will drop you off at your hotel or elsewhere in Brussels.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.