Private Tour- Luxor West Bank, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
most famous sites on Luxor's West Bank in the company of an expert private guide. You'll step back into Egypt's ancient history at the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on this private morning tour from Luxor. As this is a private tour .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- tour guide
- hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- entry fees ticket
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel then by private vehicle to west bank to star tfist with valley of the king
As you travel, listen as your guide tells tales about the Valley of the Kings, the mountain-cut royal necropolis of the capital of Thebes that once stood on the site of Luxor.
enjoy a brief stop at the valley’s visitor center. Then, explore the inner rock-cut chambers and tunnels.
Walk through colorful, hieroglyph-covered corridors and see painted chambers that once contained the remains of ancient Egypt’s rulers. If you wish, pay an additional cost direct to enter the tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
continue to the Temple of Hatshepsut, the Queen Hatshepsut, Egypt’s first female ruler. Stroll around the courtyards and terraces, and admire the statues and hieroglyphics that adorn them.
Then, stop for photos at the Colossi of Memnon: two towering statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, that once stood at his now long-gone funerary temple. then back to hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.