Private Tour : Modern Visions of Dubai - Marina boat Cruise and Dubai Frame
With this tour, you get the chance to discover Dubai’s Past, Present and Future. Experience a Panoramic view of various highlights and Iconic attractions of the ever‐changing skyline of Dubai !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop‐off
- Transport by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- 01 hour 30 minutes boat ride in Dubai Marina ( sharing Cruise)
- Coffee at the Frame
- Bottled water in the coach
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Marina Yacht Club
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Frame
What's excluded :
- Marina Boat trip is NOT Private , its on sharing basis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Street H, District 4, Dubai United Arab Emirates
This afternoon drive to Dubai Marina, the world’s largest man-made marina for a thrilling 90-minute RIB
cruise towards Palm Jumeirah Island. Snap photos of Dubai’s unique seascapes and structures such as
Cayan ‘Twisted’ Tower, Ain Dubai the world’s largest Ferris Wheel on Bluewaters Island and of course the
US$1.5b Atlantis resort. Drive along Sheikh Zayed Road to view some of Dubai’s iconic architectural
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dubai Frame, Sheikh Rashid Road Zabeel Park, Gate 4, Dubai United Arab Emirates
At Zabeel Park visit Dubai’s latest attraction – Dubai Frame. Soaring 150m high and connected
by a 100m bridge with a partial glass floor, Dubai Frame offers stunning 360ᵒ views of Dubai’s Old
Quarter to one side and its futuristic skyline to the other. Relish a Coffee on the sky bridge with a
backdrop of the picturesque Dubai Creek. Returning to terra-firma, a small exhibition highlights Dubai’s
astonishing plans for the future, leaving you with much food for thought.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai Hotels• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)>> Departure time : -Afternoon Dubai City tour - Between 02:00 pm and 02:30 pm approximately
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 5 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
- Original passport of all traveler is required on the day of travel.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickup will be in a Suitable Private vehicle, Marina Boat trip is NOT Private , its on sharing basis
- Life jackets are provided and must be worn at all times. Your guide will give a full safety briefing which will include full instruction on the inflation of life jackets in the event of an emergency.
- Please note if life jackets are manually inflated and/or damaged with intent and where no emergency has taken place, as lead name on this booking you will be charged AED 500.00 per jacket.
- Passengers will not be permitted to board the boat if we find that individual has:
- Been convicted of a criminal offence which, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.Behaved in a manner which, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors
- Used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the vessel itself and on the boarding platform leading to the vessel.Children are deemed to be 12 years and young, any person with a child ticket must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Orient Tours is not be liable to any passenger, for any loss or damage which may arise out of or in connection with or as a consequence of the operation of Orient Tours including, but not being limited to, loss of profit, damage or loss of property or items belonging to the passenger and any personal injury to the passenger.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 4.5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which are included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- -Enhanced cleaning of high-contact areas.***Limit of the passenger per boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.