Private Tour : Notre-Dame, Ile de la Cité and St Severin Church
Join a fun guided tour specially designed for families with guides specialized in cultural visits for children. It is a great way to discover the reborn of Notre-Dame Cathedral : you will learn more about its rescue, and how we are going to rebuild it. There are so much to discover, it is a World Heritage Site that we have to protect.
A perfect route awaits you and your private guide will make this visit fun by adapting his speech for your children.
Next you will enjoy a guided tour at the Saint-Severin Church in the latin quarter, a great example of the “ The flamboyant Gothic Architecture” , we called her the little sister of Notre-Dame Cathedral.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- 1h20 of guided tour : Notre-Dame, City Island, St Séverin Church
- Private guide specialized in cultural visits for children.
What's excluded :
- Drink, Food, Tips.
- Visit inside Notre-Dame Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
One of the most notable monuments in Paris (and in all of Europe for that matter) is the Notre Dame Cathedral. This Catholic treasure is over 800 years old. It is located on a small island called the Ile de la Cite in the middle of river Seine. The building of the cathedral was completed over the course of 200 years; it was started in 1163 during the reign of King Louis VII and was completed in 1345.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
Explore the district of Ile de la Cité : The heart of Paris, the history has begun there.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Eglise Saint-Severin, Rue des Pretres-St-Severin Quartier Latin, Paris France
Saint Severin Church lies in the heart of the Latin Quarter, round the corner from Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre Church, and is considered one of the finest churches in Paris. It indeed boasts 15th century, 19th century and colourful contemporary glass windows, but also an intriguing twisted pillar in the ambulatory. We call it "the little sister of Notre-Dame".
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :7 Rue Lagrange, 75005 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group.
- Due to the fire incident, it is not possible to enter the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.