Private Tour : Peles Caste, Bran Castle and Brasov From Bucharest
It is a wonderful tour that combines the architecture of castles with that of medieval citadels.
We will visit two of the most important and beautiful tourist attractions of Romania and maybe of Europe.
You will have wonderful landscapes with the Carpathian mountains (Bucegii, Piatra Craiului, Postavaru) and landscapes from Barsa country.
You will also be able to admire the old architecture of the Saxon houses from the villages around Brasov.
The city of Brasov will impress you with its lively architecture, with the medieval fortifications that surround the old town and in the center guards the largest Gothic church in southeastern Europe, the Black Church.
You will be taken from your hotel in Bucharest, a professional guide and you will travel to Transylvania in a luxurious Mercedes Vklass van with the highest comfort.
We will make your holiday a unforgettable
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water - In the car we will have a refrigerator with water (Free)
- Entraces tickets
- Profesional english guide
- The transport will be done with luxury cars mercedes, van Vklass or mercedes Eklass, new cars
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- "Skip the line" at the ticket office for Bran Castle and Peles Castle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will have lunch in the village of Bran, after visiting the castle.
- Foto tickets at Peles Castle , 35 lei = 7 euro
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
The Peles castle- summer residence belonging to the royal family of Roamnia, build in the 19th century by Carol the First, first king of Romania. It is the most beautiful castle of Romania and maybe of Europe.The castle if build predominantly in a german renaissance manor. It has 160 rooms and 30 bathrooms.The main caracteristic of the castle is its detailed woodwork made by Bernhard Ludwig from Vienna .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
The Bran castle also known as the Dracula castle, build in the 14 century and made famous by the Irish writer Bram Stoker. Legends,spirits, ghosts and many mysteries will be encountered at Draculas castle .Bran castle will take you back to the 14th century when times where much simpler.Here we will encounter the gotic architecture of the castle. Build on a bolder in a valley having the roll to look over the border and protect the entrance into Transylvania.Tall walls, cold,robust towers, rooms surrounded in mistery offer the perfect ambience to take you back to the medieval times when the castle was patrolled by guards and where Dracula tortured thousands.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Brasov is one of the most visited cities in Romania, offerings its tourists a rich mix of history, architecture, culture, urban fun and impressive natural surroundings. A top tourist attraction in Romania, the city was for centuries a key commercial center and a strong industrial hub during the long decades of communism when its name changed for 10 years to the City of Stalin.
Brasov is the core of the historical Country of Barsei, donated in 1211 by the Hungarian King Andrei the 2nd to the Teutonic Knights who settled the area and founded the city of Brasov a few years later.
We will visit the old center of Brasov with Piata Sfatului, Casa Sfatului, Black Church, Fortifications of the Old Town, Ecaterina Gate, Schei Gate and Rope Street.
We will then rest at one of the terraces in Piata Sfatului where you can serve a coffee, water or a Romanian beer.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be taken from your hotel in Bucharest, a professional guide and you will travel with a luxury van Mercedes VKlass or similar cars
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- -the cars will be disinfected after and before every tour with professional equipment -tourist will recive free masks and gloves and also free hand sanitizer and to minimize outside contact we also offer free bottled water -every tourist will be picked up from their hotel or accommodation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.