Private Tour : Table Mountain and Penguins with Cape of Good Hope
This is a Private Tour and therefore means that guests will experience no rushing or being pressed for time. The iteninary is not cast in stone and guest are allowed to spend more time at certain points. Our guides are well trained in their roll but are also on hand for any photo taking moments. Guides have being educated in basic photography so you will get some insta worthy pictures of your tour.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Cool bottled water for each guest
- Chapman's Peak Drive Toll
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Pickup and Drop off at Hotel - Cape Town & Surrounds
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak Drive
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees to Table mountain Cable Car ZAR360 per adult , ZAR152 per chlid
- Entry Fees Boulders Beach Penguins ZAR160 per Adult ZAR80 per Chlid
- Entry Fees to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve ZAR 320 per Adult , ZAR 160 per Child
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Guest will board the cable car at the bottom cable station and once we reach the top will receive a guided tour on top of Table Mountain, we decend via the Cable car again. See the Mother City from a complete different dimension. See Robben Island and Lion's Head with Signal Hill and also look down towards Camps Bay and the 12 Apostles Mountain range.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
Guests will see the African Penguin in its natural habitat and hear why it is called the Jackass penguin. Guest can also walk on the beach and feel the sand between their feet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
At the Cape of Good Hope Nature reserve with stops in the park. We hike to the two Lighthouses at Cape Point and next we visit the coastline also known as the Cape of Good Hope previously called the Cape of Storms. Here guests will see the how powerful nature can be, as the ocean slams against the rocks. You would also take you picture with the famous sign board marking your coordinates in Africa.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
Here Guests will be travelling between 2 areas Noordhoek and Hout Bay on the world famous Chapman's Peak Drive. with one side ocean and the other mountain with a sheer cliff in between.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Camps Bay Beach, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
On our way back to the City we drive through Camps Bay, Clifton and Sea Point. Stopping at Maidens Cove for some pictures with the 12 Apostle's Mountain range as natural backdrop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off at Hotel in Cape Town and SurroundsAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.