Private Tour : Taj Mahal , Agra Fort & Mehtab Bagh With Lunch And Language Guide
Swap the hustle and bustle of Delhi for a day trip to one of India’s most well-known landmarks—the Taj Mahal. You’ll have the ultimate stress-free trip, as Delhi hotel pickup and drop-off are included. Enjoy the comfort of a private transfer to Agra. Once you arrive, you’ll see the city’s top attractions, including Agra Fort, and the Taj Mahal. Later, when you’ve worked up an appetite, a delicious local lunch is provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Language Guide
- Hotel Pickup & Drop Off
What's excluded :
- Monument Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
6:00 : Pickup and Drive to Agra
Pick up From your Hotel / place in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida. Drive to Agra via Yamuna expressway.(210 Kms,3.30 Hrs Drive)
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
09:30 : Agra Sightseeing Reach Agra. Your guide will meet you & take you to a hotel for use of washrooms etc. 09:45 : Visit Taj Mahal Visit to Taj Mahal. Take plenty of time to explore as it is the highlight of your tour.
Pass By: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
12:45 : Time for Lunch After sightseeing you will be transferred for Multi-cuisine Buffet Lunch at renowned restaurant. 14:00 : Visit Agra Fort Visit To Agra Fort. a vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar. Every Mughal Emperor right up to Aurangzeb added something. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573.
Pass By: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab Bagh, a green park across the River Yamuna from the Taj Mahal. These gardens are believed to have been created by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlit nights, far from disturbances. Stroll to a viewpoint that perfectly frames the mausoleum and capture photos of the sublime setting and the Taj's reflection glittering in the river.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up From Noida/ Gurugram /New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.