Private tour : Welcome to Opera Garnier
Discover the biggest opera in Europe thanks to this private tour of the Garnier Opera house.
The Garnier Opera house is a jewel of the city, designed by Charles Garnier, it is located on the majestic Opera avenue and is considered as one of the most beautiful opera houses in the world.
Here people dance, sing, applaud the great shows, and visit the opera house. The public is always amazed by the great hall, the sumptuous staircase and the Chagall ceiling.
A very private tour awaits you in this exceptional place, accompanied by your impassioned guide, you will discover the secrets of this opera house.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Guide
- 2 hours of guided tour
- Entrance ticket (not skip the line)
- Entry/Admission - Palais Garnier
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Located in the heart of the French capital, a jewel of architecture proudly stands. One of the most visited buildings in France, a masterpiece that characterizes the whole essence of French art in itself, the grandiose Palais Garnier houses the Paris National Opera.
If the impressive building is now rooted in the 2nd Arrondissement, and has turned into one of the most photographed place in France, it once was a mere project that had to face tremendous challenges.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :10 Place de l'Opéra, 75009 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.