Private Tour: 11 Tastings-Tbilisi Food and Drink Tour by walk and Metro
People,who like to travel,choose Georgia because of its magic culture,nice people,delicious food and unique wine. With half day food tour we give you possibility to explore,experience,study and feel all of them.
In just 5 hours you try the most important dishes of the cuisine like Khinkali,Khachapuri and at the same time during the masterclass you study how to cook them,you try Georgian homemade wine and homemade Chacha which makes you dance Cha Cha Cha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide service
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Tickets for metro and funicular
- Food and drink at each place
- Cooking master classes in family
- Entry/Admission - Funicular
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsminda Sameba Cathedral, Elia Hill, Tbilisi Georgia
Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi, commonly known as Sameba (Trinity in Georgian) probably is among the most known Tbilisi tourist attraction sites and of course it's the main cathedral of Georgian Orthodox Church.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Funicular, Daniel Chonqadze Street Across from Vilnius Square, Tbilisi Georgia
The Tbilisi Funicular is one of the finest examples of cable railways in the world. The railway leads to Mtatsminda- a beautiful leisure and amusement park overlooking the entire city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mtatsminda Amusement Park, Tbilisi Georgia
Mount Mtatsminda (the name is translated as “Holy Mountain”) is located in the center of Tbilisi, on the right bank of the Kura River. It is one of the most popular sights of the capital, a kind of symbol of the city. This place is interesting both from the point of view of history and culture, as a natural phenomenon and as an excellent place for entertainment and recreation.
From Mtatsminda mountain with using funicular we go to Chonqadze street and after walking we get at Liberty Square,from the metro station we go to a local family
which is the main highlight of the tour.We teach you how to become a queen or a king of Georgian cuisine,we start preparing Khinkali,Khachapuri,Eggplant With Walnuts,Georgian Salad and Cornbread,during the masterclass with some secrets you figure out how Georgians make there cuisine incredible.A local cook teaches you how to cook the most important Georgian dishes and next we get a result,for dinner we try everything which we cook and with homemade wine and Chacha(Georgian vodka) a real Georgian feast starts with a lot of toasts,toastmastering is one of the most important part of the coulture,during feasting you get many toasts from a toastmaster who controls everyone if they are having fun.First you study how to eat Georgian traditional Khinkali properly.Eating authentic food and drinking too much Chacha make you start dancing Cha Cha Cha.
Checking 2 main sites of the city,exploring,studying and eating all important dishes of the country in just 5 hours is the best thing what you can do in Tbilisi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide meets the traveler at the reception of their hotel.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.