Private Tour: 12-Days Rajasthan Classical Desert Tour from Delhi
Rajasthan tours is one of the most visited places in India that are famous for the rich cultural heritage along with the basking glorifying forts and monuments. Two of the words that you will associate with this place are luxury and adventure. You have lot many places to visit and lot many stories to know about. When it comes to culturally rich heritage then Rajasthan is said to be one such place that is still retaining its old culture. Tourists get attracted with so many wonders that are here.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 11-night accommodation in 04-star hotels on single/twin or triple sharing basis as per the booking
- One Way flight from Delhi to Jodhpur is included for each traveler
- Morning breakfast in all the hotels for each traveler
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance included
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- State tax and fuel charges
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- One water bottle per person
- English Speaking Professional Tour Guide during the city tour
- Government Service Tax (GST) Included
What's excluded :
- Monument fees, Tips, Meals, additional drinks, any safari or any other personal expenses
- Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
Day first will be arrivel of Delhi, our tour executive will receive tourist at the airport and then transfer to hotel. Night stay will be in Delhi.
Day 2 - Old Delhi & New Delhi
After breakfast checkout from hotel & proceed for sightseeing tour of Old Delhi & New Delhi/ OLD DELHI - A sight-seeing tour of Old Delhi would entail visiting: Red Fort - The red sandstone walls of Lal Qila, the Red Fort. Jama Masjid - Jama Masjid The splendid mosque built by Muhammad Ali Shah in the typical Mughal style with two minarets and three domes. Raj Ghat - the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated.
Day 3 - Jodhpur
Arrival in Jodhpur, transfer to the hotel. After freshen up visit the majestic Mehrangarh Fort, the Umaid Bhawan Palace and the Jaswant Thada - Royal Cenotaph. Dinner and overnight stay Jodhpur.
Day 4 - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer, Upon arrival in Jaisalmer, transfer to the hotel for relax. Later go for camel safari in the sand dunes at Sam and Khuri Village. Just see the marvelous view of sunset over the vast Thar Desert. Stay overnight at city.
Day 5 - Jaisalmer
After breakfast visit Jaisalmer Fort. Also explore Manak Chowk, Nathmal ji ki Haveli, Jain Temple, Salim sing ki haveli, Patwon ji ki Haveli. Night stay in the city.
Day 6 - Bikaner
After breakfast go for full day sightseeing tours of Bikaner. Visit Juagarh Fort, Ganga singh Museum , The lalgarh Palace, The Jain Haveli etc. Night stay in the city
Day 7 - Bikaner - Mandawa
After breakfast visit forts Mandawa. Lets see the Mandawa fort or mandawa Castle also explore the exquisite havelis of the city.
Day 8 - Mandawa - Jaipur
After breakfast visit Nawa Shekhawati, Cenotaphs, Stepwells, beautifully painted Havelis , Old Street at Dundlod, Mandawa and Mukundgarh & Evening drive to Jaipur. Night Stay in Jaipur
Day 9 - Jaipur
After breakfast go for full day sightseeing, explore Amber Fort, city Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal and the fascinating the mughal and Rajput Architecutre, Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 10 - Jaipur - Agra
After Breakfast drive to Agra ,visiting Bharatpur bird Santury & Fatehpur Sikri on the way, transfer to hotel. Night stay in Agra.
Day 11 - Agra
After breakfast visit the magnificient Taj Mahal - A white marble Tomb building 1631 - 1648 in Agra, seat of the Mughal Empire by Shah Jahan for his wife, Arjuman Banu Begum. AGRA FORT- Fort built in red sandstone. Night stay in Agra.
Day 12 - Agra - Delhi
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to anywhere in New Delhi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Delhi Airport or Your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport required on the day of traveling
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.