Private Tour: 2 Day Ajanta, Ellora Caves & Mini Taj Mahal With Mini Coach.
Explore Ajanta, Ellora caves and Mini Taj Mahal in a 2 days guided tour with Aurangabad tours guide. Day 1. Ajanta caves sightseeing. Day 2. Ellora caves and Mini Taj Mahal sightseeing. Private Air-conditioning Mini Coach and professional Guide are included in this tour. Ajanta and Ellora Caves are two of the oldest heritage sites in the world in India. Your visit to India is incomplete without them. It is not just a usual tour but an experience for you to see India in unique way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation by air conditioned mini coach.
- Good knowledgeable driver with uniform and name plate.
- all toll parking charges.
- par-parson 500 gm mineral water.
- meeting and assistance arrival and departure.
- English or foreign language speaking professional guide.
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance Fees.
- Day 1 - Aurangabad - Ajanta caves - Aurangabad.
Welcome To Aurangabad The representative will pickup you from your Selected pickup point. Will give you information about the tour for that day and you will meet the Guide and driver and leave in the car. then drive through Ajanta 100 km 2 hour journey from Aurangabad the cotton growing area to Ajanta (UNESCO World heritage site). From the 2nd century BC to the 5th century AD, In Ajanta, there are 30 caves, which once belonged to a Buddhist monastery, stand here in the rock face. After the sightseeing is over, you can also stop for lunch in which we will show you a nice restaurant, then later we will come to Aurangabad and you can stay at your hotel
Day 2 - Aurangabad Ellora Caves - Mini Taj - Aurangabad.
After Breakfast at hotel Our guide will report you in the hotel lobby. Then we drive to Ellora 30 km 1 hour journey from Aurangabad. followed by sightseeing for Ellora caves explore one of the largest single monolithic rock excavation of the world. After the sightseeing is over, you can have lunch if you want, then later the tour will start Then we will see the mini Taj Mahal. After the tour is over, if you want, we will give you free time for shopping.
HIMROO SARI IS FAMOUS IN AURANGABAD.
The word himroo originated from persian word hum-ruh which means something that is close to your soul. Himroo a replication of kum-khwab, wich was woven with pure golden and silver threads in olden days, and was meant for the royal families.
The complicated method of Himroo weaving involves intermeshing of various threads made from gold silver d cotton. it is a task of highly talented and skilled workerson the handlooms.
Himroo uses persian designs, and is very characteristic and distinctive in appearance with decorated with figurative motifs. the designs are geometrical and floral.
The products of Himroo, consist of sarees,bed covers, pillow covers and other fancy items such as kerchiefs and tunics.
ter sightseeing you are free to select your own destination for onward journey; simply inform us where to drop including Airport / Train station / Bus station / Hotel in Aurangabad.
IMPORTED NOTE :- Ajanta is only 4 kilometers from the parking lot between which shuttle bus runs. You will have to take a shuttle bus from the parking lot to the caves and you will reach the caves.
To go inside the caves in Ajanta, you have to remove the shoes and take the photo without flash.
You can see Ellora caves moving from number 1 to number 16 and then you have to take a bus to go to number 29 and number 30 to 34. And in Ellora caves, you can also go wearing shoes and take photos with flash.
Departure Point :Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
All around in Aurangabad city Airport, train station, bus stop, hotal, office and apartment
AirportsChikkalthana Airport, Aurangabad India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If your pickup point is airport, train station or bus stop then our representative will pick you up at the Arrival Gate and there will be a sign board in your name in his hand.
- Note :- Ajanta caves closed on every Monday Ellora caves closed on every Tuesday.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.