Private Tour: 2-Hour Bari Walking Tour
Explorer underrated Bari, a beautiful Italian metropolis in the Puglia region on this private tour. With an art historian/guide at your side, spend 2 hours traversing this fascinating city, learning about its long history, its famous inhabitants and seeing its significant landmarks and buildings. Stroll down the narrow cobbled streets and through its charming squares. Visit the Basilica of Saint Nicholas. Explore Romanesque churches and the medieval castle.
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Private walking tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Ticket Norman-Swabian Castle (optional visit/3EURO pp)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Explore the city of Bari, famous for its preserved relics of St. Nicholas of Myra, on this 2-hour walking tour. Visit the Basilica of Saint Nicholas. Discover the rich history and heritage as you make your way to the Cathedral of St. Sabino. See the Norman-Swabian Castle Fortress (own expense), built in the twelfth century. Stroll through the narrow streets and piazzas of Bari's historical center, Bari Vecchia. Spend some free time shopping or soaking in the local atmosphere at a local cafe at the Piazza Mercantile.
The tour concludes when you reach Piazza Mercantile.
Departure Point :Piazza Federico II of Swabia (in front of the Swabian castle)
Return Detail :Concludes at Piazza Mercantile
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, regardless of age
- Minimum age is 4 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.