Private tour 3 beautifull Basque coast towns with pintxos tasting.
This is a very complete experience with the very best highlights of the surroundings of San Sebastián and the whole province of Guipúzcoa.
First we will drive through mount igueldo to visit the sleepy fishing village of Orio and walk along it's old quarter to then drive through "txurruka" that is one of the txakoli wine growing areas with a stop at the very top where we will take pictures at the viewpoint of Zarautz and visit an the old steel cargo bay.
Then we will drive through the coastline up to Getaria, the birthplace of Juan Sebastian Elcano and fashion designer Valenciaga. In Getaria we will park in the fishing port and walk our way up to the different monuments and watch the chefs prepare the famous charcoal grilled fish on the streets (there is option to have lunch at travellers expense).
Then in Zumaia we will drive up to the famous flysch where game of thrones was filmed and walk down to the famous beach.
This tour has three different possibilities with meal options.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Pick up/drop off service from hotel or apartment.
- Highly experienced guide
- English native/ bilingual guide.
- Charcoal grilled fish lunch option in getaria ( at travellers expense)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte Igueldo, Plaza del Funicular, 4, 20008 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
We will drive across the mount igueldo to arrive at Orio instead of taking the highway. There is an option to take pictures at igueldo viewpoint but entrance must be paid by customers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Txurruka aterpea., Calle Diseminados S, Barreiatua, 2, 20810 Orio, Guipúzcoa, Spain
We will visit the charming fishing village of Orio and hear about it's whale fishing past and present fishing industry as well as visiting its church.
After we shall drive through the txakoli wine plantations up to a beautifull viewpoint of Zarautz and Getaria.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palacio de Narros, 20800 Zarautz Spain
We will drive through the beautifull city of zarautz and drive by the palace of Narros up to our next destination through the beautifull Cantabric sea roads.
Pass By: Getaria Fishing Port, Getaria Spain
We will park at the beautifull fishing port of getaria and walk along it to go up to the village itself.
Stop At: Estatua Juan Sebastian Elkano, Plaza El Cano, 20808 Getaria Spain
We will visit the magnificent statue of Juan Sebastian El Kano as this is the birthtown and the statue is located in his old family home.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Monumento a Elcano, Kalea Sahatsaga, 1, 20808 Getaria Spain
We will also visit the monument to Juan Sebastian el canos 18 survivors from the first ever circumnavigation of the globe.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de San Salvador, Nagusia 39, 20808 Getaria Spain
We will visit the church of getaria and see the wonderfull whale fishing influence this villa has.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Talasoterapia Zelai Zumaia, Playa Itzurun, S/N, 20750 Zumaia Spain
We will also visit the Zumaia flysch that is the famous location game of thrones was filmed.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from air b n b or apartments
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Driver and guide will wear face mask in closed spaces.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.