Private Tour: 4x4 Desert Adventure Safari from Muscat
Your private 4x4 vehicle off-road a dirt track meanders through the fascinating Hajar Mountains to Wadi Abyad, famous for its water pools. The tour proceeds to the desert for an exciting sand dune drive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- BBQ Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by private 4x4 vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- At sunset a delicious BBQ dinner is served before returning to your hotel in Muscat. A must-do activity for anyone travelling to this part of the world.
Departure Point :Tour departs from centrally located Muscat hotels
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Tour returns to original point of departure.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 4 years and under are not recommended for this tour
- Child prices are not available, adult prices apply to all travelers
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Buses used for excursions are of the highest standard available. All buses are air-conditioned and equipped with a microphone.
- 4x4 vehicles used for the off-road safaris are air-conditioned with a maximum capacity of 6 passengers plus driver. All drivers are qualified off-road professionals, first-aid trained and carry cell phones. All vehicles are equipped with seat-belts and passengers are required to wear them at all times.
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. Oman has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
- Guests visiting the
- during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours"
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.