Private Tour: 8 hours Yangon Highlights Tour
Enjoy to Explore Yangon private tour to visit to Shwedagon Pagoda at first. It is a beautiful site with quite a lot to see due to the smaller temples located around the main pagoda. next ,we will take you to visit the Kandawgyi Park. In the afternoon, you will also visit Chaukhtatgyi Buddha and Bogyoke Aung San Museum.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Driver and guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- In the morning at 8:30am our private tour guide will pick you at your hotel. First,You will be transferred to Shwedagon Pagoda. Shwedagon Pagoda is a repository of the best in Myanmar heritage- architecture, sculpture and arts. Shwedagon Pagoda forms the focus of religious as well as community activities-the bustling of devotees and monks washing the statues, offering flowers, worshiping, and meditating.
Next ,you’re going to be taken to Kandawgyi Park. You can relax at this place for hot sunny day,Here are shady tress, beautiful and romantic bridges, places to sit, some attractions and photo spots. There are many restaurants around and you can choose traditional and international food.You can choose to eat lunch here or elsewhere.
And then, You will see Bogyoke Aung San Museum. If you have any knowledge of the history of Myanmar then you must go to this museum. It is an unforgettable experience. With original furniture and vintage photographs of the house and family, this museum is evocative of the early years of Myanmar's quest for independence from England, and of the childhood of Aung San Suu Kyi.
After visiting Bogyoke Aung San Museum,you will go to visit Chaukhtatgyi Paya. It's a huge reclining Buddha with interesting history. As with every other temple you have to take your shoes and socks off before entering. The small viewing platform at the feet end gives you a great photo opportunity.You can also enjoy the Jataka tales on the walls. Today's tour will conclude with drop off at Yangon airport or your hotel. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Your Yangon hotel or airport
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup and dropoff spots can be different but only limit to one station for both pickup and dropoff.
- Driver cum guide will introduce information during the tour, but will not company you in visiting of each attraction.
- This is your private tour so Itinerary can be made small changes according to your physical condition during the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.