Private Tour: A Glimpse Of Hoi An Countryside
Hoi An, is a city with a population of approximately 120,000 in Vietnam’s Quảng Nam Province and noted since 1999 as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Hoi An is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
No question, the countryside is a “must-see” for any traveller to Hoi An; adorned with beautiful rice fields, green villages with coconut trees, lush areca palm gardens, and nipa palms showcased along Thu Bon river. This excursion is to discover the most exquisite areas of greater Hoi An.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Local Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Start 8:00/14.00: A local tour guide will meet you at your hotel, check your bike and begin the cycle to Tra Que vegetable village. Here, pay a visit to a farmer,& chat with him about the local existence; farming techniques and his village. Then, cycle on a small road bypassing rice fields and shrimp farms onto An My village where you will find many admirable dwellings surrounded by areca gardens. Cross Cua Dai street and enter Cam Thanh area which is akin to the Mekong Delta, a junction of tributaries of Thu Bon River that meet the main stream to join the sea. Here you can absorb the view of the resplendent village, dotted with nipa palms along the river. A break at U café, a stylish and famous eatery which is famous for it’s display of recycling waste water before cycling back to your hotel, concludes your tour.
Kindly note that, this timing is for REFERENCE only. It may be changed due to weather or other actual conditions, but visiting the sites remain the same. We recommend to start the tour around 7.00-7.30 in summer to avoid hot & humidity hours. Please check with our sale team or receptionist for the most convenient starting time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.