Private Tour: A mariach night at Garibaldi and Dinner in Bellini
Safe Trip: Because we care about you, we have put in place an international Safe and Healthy Protocol during all your tour. Only small groups
Two icons of the Mexican nightlife. In one hand, the world famous Garibaldi, a plaza where hundreds of mariachis gather to sing every night for passers-by who want to listen its greatest songs. In the other hand, a romantic dinner at Bellini, the only revolving restaurant in Mexico that offer the most wonderful night views in Mexico.
In Mexico City we will start with a Dinner at the famous Bellini restaurant located in the World Trade Center (45th floor) with an incomparable view of the city.
After dinner we will visit the Zocalo to admire its monuments, National Palace and Cathedral as well as its night lighting and we will continue to the world famous "Plaza Garibaldi", a meeting place for the Mariachis, where we will enjoy a typical Mexican show and we will also dance to the beat of live music (includes a drink).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner at Bellini
- Panoramic Tour for the City Center
- Visit at Garibaldi
- Pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel or meeting point
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Garibaldi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Trade Center Mexico City, World Trade Center Cdad. de México, Nápoles, 03810 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
We will start this tour with a unforgettable dinner at the famous Bellini restaurant located in the World Trade Center (45th floor) with an incomparable view of the city.
This is the only Revolving Restaurant in Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza Garibaldi, Just off of Eje Central downtown., Mexico City 68116 Mexico
After dinner we will visit the Zocalo to admire its monuments, National Palace and Cathedral as well as its night lighting and we will continue to the world famous "Plaza Garibaldi", a meeting place for the Mariachis, where we will enjoy a typical Mexican show and we will also dance to the beat of live music (includes a drink)
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers in most hotels in Down Town Area. If your hotel is outside downtown radio, we will contact you to assign the closest meeting point for your convenience.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.