Private Tour: Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, Nasrid Palaces, Skip the line.
Skip past the Alhambra’s long entrance lines with your private guide and explore this incredible Nasrid Palaces at night! Including priority access, this private tour ensures you’ll see the best of Granada’s premier UNESCO World Heritage Site with ease.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Local guide (if it is option selected)
- Skip the line for guaranteed entry the whole Alhambra complex including Nasrid Palaces.
- Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
- Hand sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
On a rocky hill that is difficult to access, on the banks of the River Darro, protected by mountains and surrounded by woods, among the oldest quarters in the city, the Alhambra rises up like an imposing castle with reddish tones in its ramparts that prevent the outside world from seeing the delicate beauty they enclose.
Originally designed as a military area, the Alhambra became the residence of royalty and of the court of Granada in the middle of the thirteenth century, after the establishment of the Nasrid kingdom and the construction of the first palace, by the founder king Mohammed ibn Yusuf ben Nasr, better known as Alhamar. The fortress became a citadel with high ramparts and defensive towers, which house two main areas: the military area, or Alcazaba, the barracks of the royal guard, and the medina or court city, the location of the famous Nasrid Palaces and the remains of the houses of noblemen and plebeians who lived there.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
A palace that met all the comforts of the time for the emperor and his family, as the Alcázar, next to the Alhambra, Construction of the palace began in 1527 and financed entirely in 1957.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
The habitual residence of the kings of Granada, their construction began at the beginning of the 14th century. The Nasrid Palaces are a palatial complex formed by three buildings: - The Mexuar is the oldest hall. It was employed for meetings between the ministers of the king and as a courtroom. - Next, we come to the Palace of Comares, which dates back to the era of Yusuf I. This dwelling was erected around the Patio de los Arrayanes (Courtyard of the Myrtles), and its side exits lead to the Sala de los Embajadores (Hall of Ambassadors) and the Sala de la Barca (Hall of the Boat). The Hall of Ambassadors is located inside the Tower of Comares. - The Palace of the Lions, dating back to the era of Muhammed V, is also a royal residence. It is composed of a central courtyard, the Courtyard of the Lions, and halls along each side, the Hall of the Mocarabes, the Hall of the Kings, the Hall of the Two Sisters, the Hall of the Ajimeces, leading on to the mirador Daraxa viewpoint, and the Hall of the Abencerrajes, along with the Harem.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
Beyond the walls of the Alhambra, in a mountain called Cerro del Sol, lies the Generalife, a country estate belonging to the Nasrid sultans that was also used for agricultural production. You´ll discover the summer Palace, a residence known as the Royal palace of Happiness, full of vast gardens with a huge range of flowers and vegetation.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Welcome Visitor Center, Paseo de la Sabica, 15, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 20 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 11 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 10 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.