Private Tour: All Day Trip From Rome to Florence
The city of Florence is considered the birthplace of the Renaissance and is universally recognized as one of the cradles of art and architecture. This tour begins when you are picked-up at your hotel and taken directly to Florence. Once in Florence you will have plenty of time to roam the streets while your private driver waits for you to return. After exploring Florence for 4-hours you will return to your designated meeting point, and your driver will bring you back to your hotel.
Please note: A tour guide and tickets for attractions are not included in the price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide
- Please note, a tour guide and tickets for attractions are not included in the price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
The Uffizi Gallery (UK: /juːˈfɪtsi, ʊˈfiːtsi/; Italian: Galleria degli Uffizi, pronounced [ɡalleˈriːa deʎʎ ufˈfittsi]) is a prominent art museum located adjacent to the Piazza della Signoria in the Historic Centre of Florence in the region of Tuscany, Italy. One of the most important Italian museums and the most visited, it is also one of the largest and best known in the world and holds a collection of priceless works, particularly from the period of the Italian Renaissance.
After the ruling house of Medici died out, their art collections were gifted to the city of Florence under the famous Patto di famiglia negotiated by Anna Maria Luisa, the last Medici heiress. The Uffizi is one of the first modern museums. The gallery had been open to visitors by request since the sixteenth century, and in 1765 it was officially opened to the public, formally becoming a museum in 1865.
Today, the Uffizi is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Florence and one of the most visited art museums in the world
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
The Palazzo Vecchio (Italian pronunciation: [paˈlattso ˈvɛkkjo] "Old Palace") is the town hall of Florence, Italy. It overlooks the Piazza della Signoria, which holds a copy of Michelangelo's David statue, and the gallery of statues in the adjacent Loggia dei Lanzi.
Originally called the Palazzo della Signoria, after the Signoria of Florence, the ruling body of the Republic of Florence, this building was also known by several other names: Palazzo del Popolo, Palazzo dei Priori, and Palazzo Ducale, in accordance with the varying use of the palace during its long history. The building acquired its current name when the Medici duke's residence was moved across the Arno River to the Palazzo Pitti.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
The Basilica di Santa Croce (Basilica of the Holy Cross) is the principal Franciscan church in Florence, Italy, and a minor basilica of the Roman Catholic Church. It is situated on the Piazza di Santa Croce, about 800 meters south-east of the Duomo. The site, when first chosen, was in marshland outside the city walls. It is the burial place of some of the most illustrious Italians, such as Michelangelo, Galileo, Machiavelli, the poet Foscolo, the philosopher Gentile and the composer Rossini, thus it is known also as the Temple of the Italian Glories (Tempio dell'Itale Glorie).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
hotel or addresses in city center
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.