Private Tour - Amalfi Coast | Positano, Amalfi, Ravello
Do you want to visit the wonderful Amalfi coast and observe its breathtaking views?
do you want to immerse yourself in the traditions and customs of the place?
Trust A.L.M. Travel and you won't regret it!
A driver with great professionalism and competence will come to pick you up wherever you want, will accompany you and guide you throughout the day in one of the most beautiful places in the world!
What are you waiting for? Book now!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Visit to the wonderful and characteristic Positano
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Visit to the pearl of the Amalfi coast
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Visit to the splendid Ravello, a place with breathtaking views
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Grand Hotel Riviera, Via Aniello Califano, 22, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/10/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.