Private Tour Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
This is the only way to enjoy the highlights of the Amalfi Coast in one day, at your speed with a friendly, knowledgable English speaking driver. Our full-day Amalfi Coast tour from Sorrento offers nine hours to fall in love with the scenery, elegance and sheer beauty of the Amalfi Coast. Feel like a jet setter in Positano, stroll traffic-free lanes in Amalfi and relax in the elegant gardens of Ravello. Capture incredible photos and create lifelong memories. Our vehicles are the perfect size to enter all the towns along the Amalfi Coast and to pull over on the roadside to take the best photos, see what others miss on our special tour! This tour is private so completely flexible and based around what you wish to see!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
First stop POSITANO: Our vehicles can enter the town of Positano saving you time and your legs! The 5-star, chic hotspot for the rich and famous. One hour free time to wander the traffic-free lanes, covered in magenta bougainvillaea, lined with linen shops, art galleries and cafes. As you make your way down through the vertical town you will pass by the main church and finally arrive at the seafront of the crystal-blue, Mediterranean sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Here we find the famous gardens of Villa Rufolo, with its breathtaking view over the Amalfi Coast. Long known as a retreat for great artists and writers follow in their footprints as you take a relaxing walk through the main town. Visit the local Cathedral, shopping alleys or simply enjoy a cool drink in the main Piazza, before meeting up again with your driver.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The main town along the Amalfi Coast. Take a short stroll to admire the stunning cathedral of St. Andrew with its excellent examples of medieval architecture with Moorish influence, along with the adjacent Cloister of Paradise. Visit the paper mill or just enjoy the main piazza and its shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from all accommodation, please let us know the pick-up point.Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.