Private Tour - Amsterdam from Brussels
Exploring Brussels and the Belgian cities of art on your own is fabulous, no doubt about it. But private, customized tours offer ease, efficiency, and insight that you might otherwise miss.
This is a private tour/activity. So only your group or family participates.You view the main tourist sites you want to see and discover the areas, locations and walks most tourists don't know about.
Below you find the standard itinerary of our tour. As a guest on a private tour you can ask us to personalize your route in order to hit those city highlights which are of keen interest to you.
When you visit the Netherlands, you expect to see windmills, bikes, canals, cheese and clogs galore. After this tour you will have seen all of this. If this is your first visit to the Netherlands, this tour offers you a formidable introduction to the country and its main city. Yet, this excursion leaves you with a taste for more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Craftcenter
- Professional multilingual guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Rembrandt Hoeve
What's excluded :
- Canal boat tour (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Heart of the city and most crowded square of Amsterdam: Damplein with the Liberation Monument (1940-1945) a
22 M high obelisk.There is also the Royal Palace, now only used for representative purposes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Anne Frank House, Prinsengracht 263 - 267 museum entrance Westermarkt 20, 1016 DK Amsterdam The Netherlands
The Anne Frank House is a writer's house and biographical museum dedicated to Jewish wartime diarist Anne Frank. The building is located on a canal called the Prinsengracht, close to the Westerkerk, in central Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
Stop At: Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam The Netherlands
Founded in 1873 by Gerard Adriaan Heineken of the Netherlands.
2011: third brewer of the world's level.
Today, the Heineken Brewery in Amsterdam is the Heineken Experience Museum .......marvellous building with art deco elements. Heineken beer is a blond beer (pils) 5%.
Stop At: Royal Palace Amsterdam, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 147, 1012 RJ Amsterdam The Netherlands
Dominates the Damsquare. Inaugurated as Town Hall en 1655 during the Golden Age and became a palace by Luis Bonaparte, brother of the Emperor Napoleon. Townhall until 1808 and today the palace is used by the King to welcome wellknown visitors.
Stop At: Rembrandt Hoeve, Amsteldijk Noord 127, 1183 TJ, Amstelveen The Netherlands
Windmills and farmhouses dominate the skyline.
A traditional farm where wooden shoes and cheese are made.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: De Gooyer Windmill, Funenkade 5, 1018 AL Amsterdam The Netherlands
Types of Dutch windmill: poldermill, watermill and fluormill.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Red Light District, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Situated behind the Bourse and the biggest of Europa.
A few streets to walk!
Departure Point :Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The drive to Amsterdam from Brussels is approximately 3 hours
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.