Private Tour: Amsterdam Red Light District and Coffee Shop Tour
Join this educational and amusing 2.5-hour private walking tour through Amsterdam and learn about the history of the city's famous Red Light District and coffee shops. Walk through the small alleys of the Red Light District with your local guide learning about the history of prostitution in Amsterdam. Then pass by a coffee shop, as the guide explains the liberal marijuana laws, or visit the Sexmuseum Amsterdam (if option selected.)
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Sexmuseum Amsterdam Venustempel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Light District, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Explore Amsterdam's popular Red Light District neighborhood and learn about the district's history as well as the coffee shop culture in Amsterdam on this 2.5-hour historical walking tour. Your knowledgeable local guide will provide you with an educational insight on Amsterdam's Red Light District and coffee shop culture. Learn about Dutch law and how prostitution is legal and marijuana is tolerated.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sexmuseum Amsterdam Venustempel, Damrak 18, 1012 LH Amsterdam The Netherlands
Upgrade to include admission to the Sexmuseum, whose exhibits chart eye-popping erotica through the ages.
Departure Point :Amsterdam, Centraal Station, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.