Private Tour: Anne Frank Walking Tour of Amsterdam
Trace the early life of Anne Frank before she went into hiding on a 2 hours walking tour of Amsterdam-Zuid. The neighborhood is home to Anne’s school, her family house and even the place where she bought the diary that would make her famous. See it all, and make the most of commentary tailored to your questions by an attentive private guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train ride from Amsterdam-Zuid to central Amsterdam
- Entrance to the Anne Frank House Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Anne Frank, Prinsengracht 281, Amsterdam The Netherlands
You will meet your guide at the Anne Frank Statue at Merwedeplein.
Pass By: 6ᵗʰ Montessorischool Anne Frank, Niersstraat 41-43, 1078 VJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Walk by the school where Anne Frank went. An excerpt from the diary can be seen on the walls of the school.
Pass By: bookstore Jimmink, Rooseveltlaan 62, 1078 NL Amsterdam, Netherlands
See te bookstore where Anne Frank bought her famous diary.
Departure Point :Merwedeplein 61, 1078 NC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Good walking shoes recommended
- Entrance tickets for the Anne Frank House are not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne Frank House, but shows the area where she grew up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing 1,5 meter, Face masks mandatory in public transport, Face masks required in the center of Amsterdam
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.