Private Tour - Antwerp from Brussels
Exploring Brussels and the Belgian cities of art on your own is fabulous, no doubt about it. But private, customized tours offer ease, efficiency, and insight that you might otherwise miss.
This is a private tour/activity. So only your group or family participates.You view the main tourist sites you want to see and discover the areas, locations and walks most tourists don't know about.
Below you find the standard itinerary of our tour. As a guest on a private tour you can ask us to personalize your route in order to hit those city highlights which are of keen interest to you.
Antwerp has it all! It is not only the city of the famous painter Rubens. It is also the global capital of diamond trade and it is home to the most beautiful railway station in the world. Walking through its maze of picturesque streets you will hear the countless legends of the city and discover a wealth of breathtaking architecture.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Cathedral
- Professional multilingual guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Our Lady
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of Our Lady, Groenplaats 21, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
In 1352, the construction begun and become the largest gothic church in the Netherlands. In 1521, after nearly 170 years the church was ready. The north tower is 123 M high and the south tower is 66M. Houses the 4 main paintings painted by P.P.Rubens: "The raising of the cross", "The resurrection of Christ", "The descent from the cross" and "The assumption of the Virgin".
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: MAS - Museum aan de Stroom, Hanzestedenplaats 1, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
a museum located along the river Scheldt in the Eilandje district of Antwerp, Belgium. It opened in May 2011 and is the largest museum in Antwerp.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Antwerpen-Centraal, Koningin Astridplein 27, Antwerp 2018 Belgium
The oldest of the country of 1905 and built by the architect Delacenserie.
Situated in the Jewish area and also the diamants area.
2007: construction of a tunnel to welcome the speedtrains.
2009: the 4th most beautiful railway station of the world.
Next of the station the beautiful Zoo!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Steen Castle, Steenplein 1, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
Castle of the 13th century and houses since 1952 the National Museum of Maritime.
Situated along the old fortifications of the city.
Stop At: Groenplaats, City near the Schelde river, Antwerp Belgium
Town Hall of 1561 in italo-renaissance style.
In the middle of the square the statue of Brabo: Brabo with the hand of the giant Antigoon......chopped off his hand and threw it in the Scheldt river.......Antwerpen or Hand throwing.......origin of the city's name. The marvellous guildhouses from the 17th century.
Departure Point :Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
Departure Time :1:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.