Private tour Argentinian Flavours food tours on foot
Try and enjoy the best street food in the City of Buenos Aires. Tasting of 02 varieties of pork and chorizo sandwiches. Observations: Minimum two pax.
Enjoy this tour and discover the other face of Puerto Madero in this walking food tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Madero
- Entry/Admission - Puente de la Mujer
- Entry/Admission - Reserva Ecologica
- Entry/Admission - Costanera Sur
- Entry/Admission - Paseo de la Gloria
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Rosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires Argentina
We will enjoy a beautiful landscape of Buenos Aires by night and we will taste the famous argentine street food.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Puente de la Mujer, Porto Madero, Buenos Aires Argentina
Visit and take the best pictures of this amazing place behind the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Reserva Ecologica, Buenos Aires Argentina
The Costanera Sur Ecological Reserve gathers the greatest amount of biodiversity within the City of Buenos Aires and extends over 350 hectares.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Costanera Sur, Avenida Intendente Hernan M. Giralt, Buenos Aires Argentina
La Costanera Sur was the most popular promenade during the first half of the 20th century, when there was a spa in the area. Around it, there were restaurants and breweries (the most important of which was the Cervecería Munich, today converted into the Centro de Museos de Buenos Aires and home to the Museo del Humor), which offered night shows by musicians and artists. After years of being relegated as a place to stroll, today it has recovered much of its splendor thanks to its proximity to the neighborhood of Puerto Madero, the restoration that took place in recent decades and its proximity to the Ecological Reserve Costanera Sur, which made the area one of the favorite places to walk, bike, jog or spend the day with the family during the weekend.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Paseo de la Gloria, Av. Dr. Tristan Achaval Rodriguez 1151, Buenos Aires Argentina
Desde 2014, diez esculturas forman parte de un recorrido que homenajea a los deportistas argentinos más destacados de la historia, como Gabriela Sabatini, Luciana Aymar y Emanuel Ginóbili, entre otros. El paseo se extiende desde Av. Dr. Tristán Achaval Rodríguez y Azucena Villaflor hasta la calle Viamonte.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Hilton Buenos Aires, Macacha Güemes 351, C1106 BKG, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.