Private Tour Arrábida Park and Wine Tasting
Come with us to visit the statue of Christ the King, enjoy the Arrabida National Park Mountain with one of the most beautiful view of Atlantic Ocean, feel the zapping of one of the best fish markets in the world that is in the city of Setúbal (top 10 of the best fish markets in the world), see how they are made and artistically paint the Portuguese Tiles Factory, explore the Bacalhoa Palace where our Queen Catarina de Bragança lived before marrying with King Charles II of England, enjoy the Winery and Wine Tasting.
Includes Visit to Wine Cellar, Wine Tasting
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Wifi
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Sockets USB for mobile phone charger
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei
- Entry/Admission - Bacalhoa Palace and Estate
- Entry/Admission - Bacalhoa Portuguese Wines
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
The statue of Christ the Redeemer, existing in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, inspired, in 1934, during a visit to that city.
The monument to Christ the King was also built in fulfillment of a vow formulated by the Portuguese episcopate assembled at Fatima on April 20, 1940, asking God to free Portugal from participating in World War II. Prime Minister Salazar did not want to violate the old friendship with the United Kingdom, which dates from the 14th century, and preferred to remain neutral, and Portugal did not participate in the war.
The first stone of the monument's construction was launched on December 18, 1949, after the end of the war. It was inaugurated on May 17, 1959
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
The Arrábida Natural Park located in the peninsula of Setúbal, with the altitude of 501 meters.
The fauna and flora is quite diverse, although it has undergone great changes since the 19th century. Until the beginning of the 20th century it was still possible to observe wolves and deer. The natural park of Arrábida is an almost magical and special place, where there are unique species of flora and fauna, such as the only Candidula arrabidensis in the world and that is only in a very special part of the park, it is also possible to observe fireflies one of the endangered species.
About 1,400 plant species are concentrated in this territory, accounting for 40% of Portuguese flora and less than 1% of the country's plant area. It is also the "House" of a very special plant Euphorbia pedroi (the sparvis-do-espichel).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercado do Livramento, Avenida Luisa Todi 157, Setubal 2900-462 Portugal
The fish market of Setubal was considered one of the world's most famous fish markets Top 10 In World. The sardine is the star and the wall tiles also did not escape to USA Today.
Fish markets still exist, but they are not always the first choice when we want to buy sea bass or horse mackerel for dinner. Thinking about the sea, this "precious food source," and the places that keep the tradition of selling what it gives us, USA Today has listed the world's most famous fish markets. Among them is the Livramento market of Setúbal.
The décor of Livramento, the only prominent Portuguese market, also did not escape USA Today. They refer to the walls, covered by the so-called tiles, which depict scenes from everyday life, "like fishing or farming." In the award-winning market are 5700 pieces of tiles.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bacalhoa Palace and Estate, Estrada Nacional 10, Vila Nogueira de Azeitao 2925-710 Portugal
A Quinta da Bacalhoa é uma antiga propriedade da Casa Real Portuguesa. É considerada a mais formosa quinta da primeira metade do século XVI, ainda existente em Portugal
No século XV pertenceu, como quinta de recreio, a João, Infante de Portugal, filho do rei D. João I.
Em 1936, o Palácio da Bacalhoa foi comprado e restaurado por uma norte-americana, Orlena Scoville, cujo neto se incumbiu da missão de tornar a quinta num dos maiores produtores de vinho de Portugal. Mais tarde o Palácio e a Quinta da Bacalhôa pertenceu a Josè Antonio Borges.
Actualmente a Quinta da Bacalhoa pertence à Fundação Berardo, liderada pela família Berardo, a nona mais rica de Portugal, cujo patriarca é o madeirense Joe Berardo. Foi classificada Monumento Nacional em 1996.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bacalhoa Portuguese Wines, Herdade das Carvalhas, Vila Nogueira de Azeitao 7100-040 Portugal
Wine tasting 3 diferent Wines, Red, White and Moscatel
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Hotel, Villas, Apartment, Other
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have the Clean & Safe Certificate issued by Turismo de Portugal and Health Authorities. All our drivers attended the Clean & Safe course, done by Turismo de Portugal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.