Private Tour: Bergen to Hardangerfjord Golden Circle
The Hardangerfjord Golden Circle has all a tour can have. Great variation, stunning views, and a specially developed route not shown in any of the well known travelers books out there. Here you are taken into a path that even most locals don't know exist and have time to soak yourself in a landscape that yet is a well kept secret to most people. You culminate your tour with a stroll in Europes smallest castlegarden like the good Baron Rosencrone did in the 1750's. A superb blend of tour and culture in one day before your guide have you back in Bergen in time for dinner.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- 7 seater comfortable MiniVan to access unexplored narrow roads
- 5 star rated Professional photographer guide
- All tollroads and fuel for the entire daytour
- Special Notice: Due to Norwegian legislation, this tour includes payment for a overnight stay in a tent at our remote island in the Osterfjord. Notice that you dont need to utilize this, as this is solely to comply with the outdated Norwegian transportation law. In case you DO want to utilize this part of the tour, please notify the local supplier at the time of booking and a tent will be provided for your use. A 1500 USD security deposit must be paid for the tent. You will have to put up the tent yourself and make your way to the island on your own!
- Entry/Admission - Fossen Bratte
- Entry/Admission - Steinsdalsfossen Waterfall
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a NOK 900 facility / parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Entrance tickets for tour in the Barons garden (NOK 150 pr. pax)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bryggen Hanseatic Wharf, Bergen 5003 Norway
Stop At: Fossen Bratte, E16 Bergen to Norhemisund Road FV 49 i Samnanger, mellom Bergen og Kvam, Eikedalen 5650 Norway
We stop and travelers are able to step out of the car and get first hand views of this first of several waterfalls on the tour
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Steinsdalsfossen Waterfall, Mo ved Steinsdalen, Norheimsund, Kvam 5600 Norway
Enjoy walking under a waterfall while its power is felt as the water gushes down just a few feet away.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Hardangerfjord, Bergen 5601 Norway
Travel alongside the magnificent Hardangerfjord and enjoy the view of snow capped mountains and the blossoming fruit trees (May-June).
Pass By: Folgefonna National Park, Rosendal Norway
As you travel the Hardangerfjord, see also a distant glimpse of the Folgefonn Glacier.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all hotels - if not in the list; please give us the hotel name or other accommodation. Supply a street address if using a AirBnB
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is NOT allowed to take pictures inside the castle as per instructions from the University of Oslo
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.