Private Tour: Blue Cave and Hvar from Split
Join our private island-hopping tour from Split where you can enjoy some of Dalmatia’s most treasured spots. The tour begins by discovering the cerulean waters of the bright Blue Cave on Biševo island, followed by a swim in the emerald waters of the Green Cave. From there, you’ll float in Stiniva Bay, named Europe’s best beach in 2016, and strap on your diving mask to explore the underwater world of Budikovac island. The day ends with local specialties in Palmižana Bay and a stroll through the vibrant streets of Hvar Town, lined with Venetian palaces, palm trees, and bustling squares.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free hotel pick up (selected hotels only)
- Snorkeling gear
- Water/windproof jacket
- Safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance tickets to the Blue cave
- Entry/Admission - Blue Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Cave, Bisevo Croatia
Visit Croatian natural wonder on picturesque island of Bisevo near Vis island
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Biševo, Biševo, Komiža, Croatia
Located on the southern tip of Bisevo island, this 160 meter long cave is adventurers paradise
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Stiniva Bay in Vis was voted the best beach in Europe in 2016, one year later see the madness that it has become.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Paklinski or Pakleni islands, translated as Hell's islands, got their name after pine resin once used to cook paklina.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Relax, swim and snorkel inside the peaceful turquoise lagoon of Budikovac island.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Enjoy the walk through the famous city of Hvar and its long and rich cultural heritage
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Obala Lazareta 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In order to make your trip as comfortable as possible, bring a hat, sun cream and comfortable shoes.
- Wear casual and light clothes. Water/windproof jackets will be provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We please you to take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require (face mask) . Please adopt hygiene practises and follow all health instruction from our professional staff once you are vacationing with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.