Private Tour Bran and Peles Castles & Brasov Bucharest Hotel Pick Up/ Drop Off
Bucharest hotel pick up and drop off! Private small group tour - up to 8 people. Spoil yourself with a beautiful day tour today! Book a tour with us and enjoy better your experience in beautiful Romania!
Full-day trip to Peles Castle, Bran Castle and Brasov Old Town from Bucharest with hotel pick up and drop off!
English speaking qualified guide.
Explore Peles Castle, Bran Castle and Brasov Old Town on a skip-the-line walking tour.
Learn about infamous Vlad the Impaler while visiting the castle.
Spend time at leisure in Bran village and check the local products from the market nearby Bran Castle.
Avoid the stress with Skip-the-line guarantee!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Professional English speaking guide
- Short walking tour of Brasov old town
- Live commentary on board
- Private Small group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Photo tax at Peles Castle, 35 Lei, optional
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Private tour from Bucharest with hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
Bucharest - Peles Castle - Bran Castle - Rasnov Fortress - Bucharest.
Duration around 10 -12 hours. Private group size 7 people max. Your guide will pick you up at 9 am from your hotel in Bucharest. He will lead you to the car while presenting the trip plan.
Our first destination is the tourist town of Sinaia, where Peles Castle is located. Arrive in Sinaia, once an exclusive aristocratic resort, where we visit Peles Castle, the summer residence of the former Romanian royal family. Peles Castle is one of the most beautiful museums in Romania and was built in almost 40 years by King Charles 1.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
We continue our trip to the famous Bran Castle. To get there we must go trough Prahova Valley, leaving behind elegant mountain resorts Predeal, Azuga and Busteni which are continuously attracting a high number of Romanian and foreign tourists, on the road that crosses the whirling Prahova River. Breathtaking natural beauty is opened in front of your eyes but the most spectacular view is from Busteni where you can admire the highest peaks of the Bucegi Mountains: Caraiman Peak, Costila Peak and Omu Peak.
Also called Dracula's Castle, it is situated at the entrance of Bran-Rucar pass. A remarkable architectural, the monument was built between 1377-1382 on a rock 60 m.
After Bran Castle visit, head to a local restaurant for lunch of fresh salads, traditional soups, delicious sarmale, meat, chicken, vegetables and other regional fares (drinks and meals at own expense). Traditional lunch can be arranged in Bran village.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Visit Brasov old town.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bucharest, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
At your hotel in Bucharest city
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- During the summer, bank holidays, weekends, the traffic can be very busy
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.