Private Tour: Bran Castle, Rasnov Fortress, Harman & Prejmer Fortified Churches
Brasov - Bran Castle - Rasnov Fortress - Harman - Prejmer - Brasov. In this escorted small-group day trip we invite you to discover four astonishing places: Bran Castle, Rasnov Fortress and two of the oldest and beautiful fortified churches of Romania! Witness the fairy tale castle Bran and the mysterious Rasnov Fortress. You don't want to miss these Romanian gems, so spoil yourself with a wonderful day tour you will always remember!
• Small group day tour from Brasov
• Skip-the-line access to Bran Castle
• Picturesque drive through an authentic rural area.
• Fascinating tales of Vlad the Impaler and Bran Castle. Discover the truth behind the legends!
• Experience magnificent scenery of the Carpathians Mountains
• Explore the most beautiful fortified churches with an expert guide
• See the beautiful location of Rasnov Fortress
• Taste the local food in Bran village
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Pick up and drop off at your location in Brasov
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fortified Church of Harman
- Entry/Admission - Peasant Fortified Church at Prejmer
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Meet your guide in The Council Square, by the water fountain.
Stop At: Fortified Church of Harman, Str. Pietii 2, Harman 507085 Romania
You will meet your guide in the Council Square- Piata Sfatului - by the water fountain at 9 am.
Travelling by air-conditioned van, admire Transylvania's magnificent scenery as you journey to Harman village.
• Discover Harman Fortified Church, one of the best-preserved medieval monuments of Transylvania and one of the most beautiful fortified churches in Transylvania. The church has retained its Romanesque style (dating to 1240) despite reconstruction. The centrepiece is a circa-1300 bell tower, rising 56m above the complex.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Peasant Fortified Church at Prejmer, East side of the Brasov Depression, Prejmer 507165 Romania
Visit Pejmer Fortified Church. One of Eastern Europe's best preserved fortified churches. This superbly preserved complex has the most powerful fortified walls in Transylvania at 4.5m thick. Prejmer’s fortress was originally constructed in the early 1200s by Teutonic Knights. The 270 store rooms were once used by Prejmer’s inhabitants during times of war when each family would retreat into its own room. Only being there inside the fortress, inside the defence corridors, you can catch a glimpse of the gone by eras when every day was a battle for survival.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Visit Bran Castle and discover the truth behind the legends! On the approach to Bran village, while the castle appears through the mist like something out of a fairytale, it will quickly become clear as to why this magnificent castle is the most well-known castle in the world!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
Visit Rasnov Fortress, which was built in the 13th Century, might just be the most enchanting of them all! The fortress is the biggest in Transylvania and one of the best preserved in Romania. Beautiful panorama over Transylvania from the very top of the fortress. Return to Brasov town around 5 pm, drop you off in the city centre or at your hotel.
• Lunch can be arranged during the trip.
• During the summer, official holidays and weekends the traffic might be busy than usual.
• Departing and returning from Brasov.
• Duration around 8 hours.
• Group size 7 people max.
• Medium hiking, good shoes recommended
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Brașov City Hall, nr, Piața Sfatului 1, Brașov, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Brasov.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.