Private Tour Bucharest: Peles and Bran Castles, Rasnov Fortress drop off Brasov
Spoil yourself with a beautiful day tour today! Explore spectacular Transylvania on this full-day tour!
Small group tour - up to 7 people. English speaking qualified guide. Avoid the stress with Skip-the-line guarantee!
Explore Peles Castle, Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress on a skip-the-line walking tour.
Visit Peles Castle, a German Neo Renaissance architecture masterpiece!
Learn about infamous Vlad the Impaler while visiting Bran Castle! Learn the dark stories and discover the truth behind the legends!
Spend time at leisure in Bran village and check the local products from the market nearby Bran Castle.
Visit the mysterious Rasnov Fortress!
Traditional lunch in Bran village can be arranged at your request!
Transfer to Brasov town, drop off at your hotel in Brasov.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Our first destination is the tourist town of Sinaia, where Peles Castle is located, the summer residence of the former Romanian royal family. Peles Castle is one of the most beautiful museums in the world and was built in almost 40 years by King Charles 1. Breathtaking natural beauty are opened in front of your eyes but the most spectacular view is from Busteni where you can admire the peaks of Bucegi Mountains.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involve
- Peles Castle is closed in November every year. You will visit Pelisor Castle instead. Pelisor Castle is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Peles Castle is closed Mondays all year around. Between September 17th and May 14th Peles Castle is closed Tuesdays too. When is closed it can be seen only from outside.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.