Private tour by car or minivan of the Amalfi Coast, full day
Pick up at the agreed place
Air-conditioned private car
Wifi on board
Mineral water and towels to cool off
Visit to the city of Positano and its characteristic streets full of craft shops and boutiques
Visit to the city of Amalfi, the oldest Maritime Republic
Visit to the city of Ravello to admire Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo
Parking, Tolls, Taxes
Luggage: Sedan max 2 bags + 1 trolley, Station Wagon max 5 pieces and Minivan 8-10 bags
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- wi fi on board, English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is the Pearl of the Coast, an iconic place for actors, VIPs and artists of all kinds.
Its sea, the panoramas, the multicolored houses perched on the mountain that slowly slopes towards the sea, are just some of the excellences that have made Positano famous in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grotta dello Smeraldo, Via Smeraldo, 84010 Conca dei Marini Italy
once the travelers have been picked up, the driver will drive the car towards Amalfi Coast.
Praiano is a beautiful town bordering Positano on one side, and Conca dei Marini on the other side.
It is here that it will be possible to stop for a little shopping, or to visit the Emerald Grotto, with the splendid color of its waters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Continuing on the tour, and after admiring the fjord of Furore, a natural inlet through which the sea "enters" the mainland, very similar to the Norwegian fjords, we will reach Amalfi, leader of the Amalfi Coast, Ancient and Powerful Maritime Republic, which preserves still the glories of a noble past.
Here it will be possible to visit the town and its splendid Cathedral, drink a good coffee, do some shopping, and even stop for lunch.
Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Ravello closes the Golden Triangle of the Coast, with Positano and Amalfi.
It is one of the countries with the most beautiful views in the world, being located high up, but directly perched on the sea.
Famous for its Villas and Monuments, it is also home to the famous Ravello Festival.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Cristoforo Colombo, 69, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel, pier, port, airport or station.Our Hospitality service will contact travelers immediately after booking in order to better coordinate the pickupPorts
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Sedan Up to 4 passengers 9/18/2020 - 10/23/2021
8 Seater Minivan 9/18/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.