Private tour Cajon del Maipo Yeso lake Geological Tourism a different experience
Geological Tourism is a type of special purpose tourism developed in natural areas, specifically focused on understanding geology and landscape, with the goal to promote the conservation of geodiversity and geosites, through reflection and experiential learning.
We provide a unique educational experience, which is safe and responsible with our
environment. On this trip we travel to the Yeso valley to finish in the Yeso Lake near of Santiago, Chile. We will know the geological evolution of the Maipo valley and his highlights. This trip is about water importance and hidrological processes that ocurr in a watershed and why this process are important for life and their conservation.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Productos locales
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cajon del Maipo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cajon del Maipo, Detras de la Municipalidad, San Jose de Maipo Chile
Turismo geológico en los alrededores del Cajón del Maipo, con itinerarios temáticos.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Baquedeno, Providencia, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
2: Camino Al Volcán 19498, San José de Maipo, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.