Private Tour: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
On this private, five-hour sightseeing tour you can immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Pacific Northcoast. Inhale the fresh mountain air on a visit to Vancouver’s popular attractions; Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. We partner up with the parks to provide our customers priority entrance which allows you to skip the long lines. This tour is family and kid-friendly.
At Grouse Mountain you will have access to over 40 mountaintop attractions such as the lumberjack show, grizzly bears, and the endangered birds show while taking in the stunning view of the city and sea. At the Capilano Suspension Bridge, visit the Cliffwalk and Treetop Adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local, professional and fun guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Airport pick up/drop off (Additional charge for airport pick up/drop off)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
Begin the day with a hotel pickup in a comfortable minibus/SUV. The group will drive through Stanley Park, which is a 405-hectare public park that borders the downtown of Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada and is almost entirely surrounded by waters of Vancouver Harbour and English Bay. The park has a long history and was one of the first areas to be explored in the city.
Pass By: Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
The group will drive over a prominent Vancouver landmark, the Lion’s Gate Bridge, a 5,890-foot (1,823-meter) bridge that offers unparalleled views of Vancouver Harbor, English Bay, and beyond.
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Next, head over to a world-famous foot bridge, the Capilano Suspension Bridge, to walk among the towering trees of the surrounding temperate rainforest and to learn the traditions of the Coast Salish indigenous people. Then the group will be guided across the infamous 446-foot (136-meter) bridge to the other side of the river. Climb onto the canopy and walk through the Treetop Adventure walkway high above the canyon and river below.
For those seeking a more thrilling experience, try the 'Cliffwalk', the newest attraction at the Capilano Suspension Bridge. This adrenaline-pumping journey travels through the rainforest on a series of suspended walkways built out from the granite cliff face to give the group access to unexplored territories of the park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
Rising 1,250 metres (4,100 feet) above Vancouver and just 15 minutes from the city’s downtown core, is the vast alpine playground of Grouse Mountain. The iconic Red Skyride gives visitors and locals alike the opportunity to see the jaw-dropping majestic nature of B.C. unfold in front of them during the 8 minute ride from the Valley Station to the summit. As Vancouver’s most popular attraction, Grouse Mountain is the only truly four-season destination in the lower mainland and features a wildlife refuge, vast selection of dining options, thrilling outdoor adventure, in the summertime, walk along the mountain top meadows and witness the world-famous Lumberjack show. Visit Grinder and Coola, two resident grizzly bears and enjoy a 'Birds in Motion' demonstration at the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife. Attend a movie at the 'Theatre in the Sky' before heading back. The best in local snow sports…and much more. One thing is for certain: there is no place quite like the Peak of Vancouver.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off in VancouverAirports
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Port of Vancouver | Vancouver Fraser Port Authority, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Must include hotel information at checkout and call tour operator ahead to confirm
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers (if applicable), must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and reboarding time
- Cruise pick ups are free of charge
- Please allow 30 minutes for pick up (Due to traffic)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Additional departure times available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.