Private Tour: Castel del Monte 2-Hour Guided Tour
Castel del Monte is the most important medieval building in southern Italy, built by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen. It has a very unique shape with 8 sides and 8 octagonal towers. Discover the most important medieval monument in southern Italy built by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Castel del Monte
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Castel del Monte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castel del Monte, Strada Statale 170, 76125, Andria Italy
castel del monte
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Castel del Monte, SS170dir, km 0, Strada Statale 170, 76123 Andria BT, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.