Private Tour: Cavtat and Dubrovnik Old Town
Explore the Adriatic coastal town of Cavtat as well as Dubrovnik’s UNESCO-listed Old Town on a half-day tour, led by a private guide. After discovering Dubrovnik Old Town – seeing Sponza Palace, the Church of St Blaise and more – enjoy a drive along the scenic coast to Cavtat. Stroll along its famous promenade and ambient streets while learning about the town’s history, and then return to Dubrovnik.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Pick up available from selected locations within Dubrovnik City area.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Rector's Palace, Pred Dvorom 1, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Pass By: Sponza Palace, Stradun 2, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Leave your central Dubrovnik hotel and start your day with a walking tour of the Old Town. While Dubrovnik has countless things to see, most of its sights are clustered around the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site and, undoubtedly, the jewel in the city’s crown. Admire the Franciscan monastery, home to a copy of Michelangelo’s famous La Pietà sculpture and a pretty 14th-century cloister, and admire Sponza Palace where Croatia’s State Archives are held.
Other highlights include Orlando’s Column, Rector’s Palace and the elegant Church of St Blaise, named after Dubrovnik’s much-revered city’s patron saint. In between photo stops, listen to your guide’s fun facts and anecdotes about Dubrovnik, hearing tales of its history, culture and people.
Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) and then drive down the coast to the small seaside town of Cavtat, enjoying a stop on the way to marvel at the dramatic coastal vistas. As you travel, chat with your private guide about the things that you want to see in the town.
After half an hour on the road, arrive in Cavtat and stretch your legs on a leisurely paced walk around town. Stroll down its palm tree-fringed promenade, and hear all about the town’s fascinating history that dates back to the 6th century. Work your way around the tangle of cobbled streets, and gaze at Cavtat’s pretty brownstone houses, clad in wreathes of colorful foliage.
Enjoy a coffee (own expense) in one of the town’s laid-back cafes, and then return to your minibus to loop back to Dubrovnik. Your tour then finishes with a hotel drop-off in central Dubrovnik.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Church of Saint Blaise, Placa Thoroughfare, Dubrovnik 20230 Croatia
Church of Saint Blaise
Stop At: Cavtat, Cavtat, Konavle, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Smal town of Cavtat, Dubrovnik riviera.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: The Franciscan Church and Monastery, 4 Poljana Paska Milicevica, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Franciscan monastery and church
Stop At: Dubrovnik, Croatia
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your pick up location at least 48 hours prior to the tour departure.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers during transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.