Private Tour - Cologne & Monschau from Brussels
Exploring Brussels and the Belgian cities of art on your own is fabulous, no doubt about it. But private, customized tours offer ease, efficiency, and insight that you might otherwise miss.
This is a private tour/activity. So only your group or family participates.You view the main tourist sites you want to see and discover the areas, locations and walks most tourists don't know about.
Below you find the standard itinerary of our tour. As a guest on a private tour you can ask us to personalize your route in order to hit those city highlights which are of keen interest to you.
This fairly leisurely tour combines beautiful mountain scenery with a visit to Monschau, the picture-postcard town in the German Eifel. However, the focus of our tour is on the discovery of the historic city center of ancient Cologne. We travel with you through history: from the Roman remains and the impressive medieval buildings we take you to modern Cologne, a most elegant shopping paradise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional multilingual guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historische Senfmuhle Monschau, Laufenstr. 118, 52156, Monschau, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
The Eifel mountain region with the beautiful landscape and make a first stop at historic Monschau. Largely unchanged for over 300 years, the narrow, cobblestoned streets and traditional half-timbered houses have made this charming place one of the main tourist attractions of the region. Over 300 buildings are listed as monuments. Our guide takes you on a fairly easy walk along the river banks from where most of the main sights can be enjoyed, During your free time in the cozy alleys you can taste and buy the local Aachner Printen
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Neumarkt Galerie, Neumarkt 2-4, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
After lunch we start walking in the heart of the old city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Historic Town Hall, Rathausplatz 2, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
The City Hall is a historical building in Cologne, western Germany. It is located off Hohe Straße in the district of Innenstadt, and set between the two squares of Rathausplatz and Alter Markt. It houses part of the city government, including the city council and offices of the Lord Mayor.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cologne Cathedral, Domkloster 4, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
DescriptionCologne Cathedral is a Catholic cathedral in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is the seat of the Archbishop of Cologne and of the administration of the Archdiocese of Cologne.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 4711 Eau de Cologne / Kolnisch Wasser/ 4711-Traditionshaus, Glockengasse 4, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
4711 is a traditional German Eau de Cologne by Mäurer & Wirtz. Because it has been produced in Cologne since at least 1799.
Departure Point :Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.