Private Tour: Cordoba Walking Tour with Skip-the-line Tickets
Three cultures lived together and transformed Cordoba into an enchanted place, declared a World Heritage Site in 1984 by UNESCO. Discover the city during this walking tour with a private local guide. Skip-the-line tickets to the main attractions are included!
Can you feel the history inside of the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba? The construction of this architectural complex began in the eighth century. Your guide will help you to follow the marks that the Muslims as well as the Christians has left over the centuries. Moreover, you will be impressed by the gilded decoration on some of the mosque's walls and by its red marble columns, said to be the work of God. If you enjoy the mosque, the Alcázar and the Synagogue are a must see too!
Enjoy walking along the streets of the Jewish Quarter and explore ''Calleja de las Flores'', a lovely white alley full of flowers. Don't miss the opportunity to buy some crafted souvenirs at the Zoco either!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tickets for the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, the Alcazar and the Synagogue
- Local guide (Please note: Guide will be available for 3 hours during the tour)
- Audio-system so you hear your guide perfectly
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Sinagoga
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
It is a medieval alcázar located in the historic centre of Córdoba, next to the Guadalquivir River and near the Grand Mosque. The fortress served as one of the primary residences of Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Also known as the Great Mosque of Córdoba, whose ecclesiastical name is the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption, has a structure regarded as one of the most accomplished monuments of Moorish architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Calleja de las Flores, Cordoba Spain
It is one of the most popular tourist streets of Córdoba city. The contrast between its white walls and the vibrant colours of the flowers hanging on them is absolutely impressive!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sinagoga, Calle Judios 20, 14004 Cordoba Spain
It is a historic edifice in the Jewish Quarter of Córdoba, built in 1315. The synagogue's small size points to it having possibly been the private synagogue of a wealthy man. It is also possible that Córdoba's complex of buildings was a yeshivah, kollel, or study hall. Another possibility is that this was the synagogue of a trade guild, which converted a residence or one of the work rooms into the synagogue. The synagogue was decorated according to the best Mudejar tradition.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: El Zoco, Calle Jud'os, Cordoba Spain
It is a tiny square full of history. Many Cordoban artisans have their workshops there, so you will be able to find typical products and take lovely photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
It is the quarter where the Jews lived between the 10th and 15th centuries and it comprehends the following streets : Deanes, Manríquez, Tomás Conde, Judíos, Almanzor and Romero. El Zoco and Maimónides' statue can be found in this quarter.
Departure Point :Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your accommodation as long as it is in the city centre. Please note that the tour will last for 3 hours, including the time it takes going from your accommodation to the place where the tour start.
Return Detail :Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.