Private Tour: Curonian Spit National Park Day Trip from Vilnius
The Curonian Spit is a narrow peninsula, a 61 mile (98 kilometer) long, separating the Baltic Sea from the Curonian Lagoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entry/Admission - Curonian Spit / Kursiu Nerija National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The main settlements on the Lithuanian section of the Curonian Peninsula, Nida, Preila, Pervalka, Juodkrante and Alksnyne, are grouped together in a single administrative unit, the town of Neringa.
The Curonian Spit National Park peninsula is a unique phenomenon with its sand dunes, beach coastline and fragrant pine forests. About 12% of peninsula consists of dunes. Neringa, an oasis of piece, combines the beauty of nature with the advantages of civilization. It offers clean beaches and diverse landscapes.
Departure Point :Aušros Vartų g. 4, Vilnius 01305, Lithuania
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in the central area of Vilnius
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.