Private Tour: Dinner at the largest revolving restaurant in the world
Safe Trip: Because we care about you, we have put in place an international Safe and Healthy Protocol during all your tour. Only small groups allowed.
Luxury Diner at Bellini, the only revolving 360° Restaurnat in Mexico
Located in the World Trade Center (45th floor) of Mexico City with an incomparable view of the city and its extraordinary international food, the Bellini restaurant is an emblematic place of the Mexican nightlife.
The restaurant is not only worldwide renown, but it is also known for the incomparableness of dining in a revolving restaurant and observing the wonderful view of Mexico City as it cannot be seen in any other place.
This is the only revolving restaurant in Mexico and the largest in the world certified by Guinness records and where you can enjoy the spectacular 360-degree panoramic view of the Valley of Mexico every 45 minutes, the time it takes to complete a full lap.
This activity is ideal for a romantic or family dinner. Does not include drinks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner at Bellini
- Pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel or meeting point
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Trade Center Mexico City, World Trade Center Cdad. de México, Nápoles, 03810 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
We will start this tour with a unforgettable dinner at the famous Bellini restaurant located in the World Trade Center (45th floor) with an incomparable view of the city.
This is the only Revolving Restaurant in Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers in most hotels in Down Town Area. If your hotel is outside downtown radio, we will contact you to assign the closest meeting point for your convenience.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.