Private Tour: Discover Hue Citadel
Hue Citadel , set up by Nguyen Dynasty from 1805 to 1945, is now one amongst the relics of the Hue ancient Capital – the World Cultural Heritage, capturing much of tourists’ attention.
The poetic and beautiful Hue of Vietnam was chosen to be the capital of the Southern Kingdom under Nguyen Lords’ Dynasty, and officially became the nation’s capital under Tay Son Dynasty, King Quang Trung. The citadel palace complex is located on the North bank of Huong River (Perfume River), inside Hue city. It is a huge complex covering an area of 520ha and comprising three circles of ramparts, Kinh Thanh Hue (Hue Capital Citadel), Hoang Thanh (Royal Citadel) and Tu Cam Thanh (Forbidden Citadel). It was said to be protected by the two sand dunes: The Con Hen and Con Da Vien on the Perfume River, as “dragon on the left, tiger on the right”. If you are in Hue, please join us in this small journey exploring the beautiful feudal palace, the inspiration for numerous artists ever stepping inside!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Start 7:00 am: A tour guide and vehicle picks you up at the hotel and drives to Hue. There will be a stopover to enjoy the majestic views of the coastline and Danang city from Hai Van pass and the scenic fishing village of Lang Co. On your arrival at Hue, you will pay a visit to the Forbidden Purple City. (If time permit, pay a visit to Dong Ba market) Next, experience lunch at a local restaurant, after, you will take a boat trip to Thien Mu Pagoda and visit the royal tombs of Tu Duc. This is the most impressive historic site in terms of size, architecture, and culture among the 13 kings of the Nguyen’s dynasty which lasted from 1802 until 1945. You will then return to Hoi An, at your accommodation to conclude the trip.
Kindly note that, this timing is for REFERENCE only. It may be changed due to weather or other actual conditions, but visiting the sites remain the same.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hue
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.