Private Tour: Discover the Best of Sintra in a half-Day Tour
Enjoy visits Sintra, located 40Km east of Lisbon, in a rewarding 5 hours Private Tour experience. During the driving from your Hotel to Sintra your Guide will explain and recommended the visiting options according to your choices and the tour time. Sintra’s Cultural Landscape was elected World Heritage. It is a privileged ecosystem with natural and cultural value classified as priority preserved location. Pena Palace (approx. 2h) the 19th century Romanticism style of architecture; start by visiting the Moorish Castle (approx. 1h) located on the hill overlooking the city of Sintra and Lisbon. National Palace of Sintra (approx. 1h). Quinta da Regaleira (approx.2h), classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. Enjoy a tour along the Atlantic coast, and stop at Roca Cape - the westernmost location of mainland Portugal. Your Private tour includes a pick-up (8:30am) /drop-off (1:30pm) from your accommodations, driver/guide, flexible pick-up and drop-off in the morning or afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour include transportation between sights
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Castelo dos Mouros
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Leaving Lisbon’s western suburbs and climbing into Sintra feels like crossing over into another world. This town is in a green mountainscape of palaces, country estates, parks and a medieval castle. In the centre, the Palace of Sintra was a residence for the Portuguese royalty, and it’s just one of many exquisite properties to win you over.
Another is the enigmatic Quinta da Regaleira, the playground of a wealthy eccentric, or the Pena Palace and its fairytale muddle of towers atop a high peak. You can trek through woodland planted with giant exotic trees in the 19th century. Or carry on to the coast for beaches beneath sky-scraping cliffs, ot Cabo da Roca, at the very edge of mainland Europe.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
The Palacio Nacional da Pena is one of the finest tourist attractions in Portugal and exemplifies the 19th century Romanticism style of architecture
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castelo dos Mouros, Estrada da Pena Parque de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
The Castle of the Moors (Portuguese: Castelo dos Mouros) is a hilltop medieval castle located in the central Portuguese civil parish of Santa Maria e São Miguel, in the municipality of Sintra, about 25km northwest of Lisbon. Built by the Moors in the 8th and 9th centuries, it was an important strategic point during the Reconquista, and was taken by Christian forces after the fall of Lisbon in 1147. It is classified as a National Monument, part of the Sintra Cultural Landscape, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour we pick-up all travelers, please indicate your Hotel or AddressAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.