Private Tour: Eagle's Nest, Berchtesgaden, Golling Waterfalls and Lake Fuschl
Experience the beauty of the Bavarian Alps including the Eagle's Nest, Berchtesgaden and some local gems like the unique Golling Waterfalls and admire at emerald green Lake Fuschlsee on this 8-hour private tour from Salzburg.
The Eagle's Nest, Adolf Hitler's former mountain retreat is today a mountain-top restaurant offering a splendid panoramic view of the Austrian and Bavarian Alps.The thunderous Golling falls are one of the provinces most attractive and romantic natural monuments. The Golling falls plunge 75 metres down two giant steps into the valley below. Lake Fuschl is the clearest and cleanest of all lakes in the Salzkammergut Lake Area, in fact it has drinking water quality!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Bus and elevator to the Eagle's Nest, EUR 16,10 per person.
- Admission to the Waterfall € 3
- Bunkers at Hotel zum Tuerken € 4
- Entry/Admission - Bunkeranlage
- Entry/Admission - The Eagle's Nest
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Berchtesgaden
- Entry/Admission - Gollinger Wasserfall
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dokumentationszentrum Obersalzberg, Salzbergstr. 41, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
Meet your professional local guide and driver at your Salzburg hotel and hop on board of your luxury minivan. Afterward, your journey will take you on beautiful backroads to the Obersalzberg Region. Dive deeper into the area's history with a visit to the Obersalzberg,the Hotel zum Tuerken (option to visit the bunkers) and the Berghof ruins. The Berghof, located at 3000 ft elevation, was Hitler’s former mountain residence at the Obersalzberg.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bunkeranlage, Hintereck 2 Hotel Zum Turken, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
The Hotel zum Tuerken was used by the Nazis and is very close to Hitler's Berghof. Today the Hotel zum Tuerken is private, if opened feel free to visit the Bunkers at the Tuerken - all original.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Eagle's Nest, dokumentatIon Obersalzberg, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
From the Obersalzberg you will access the Eagle's Nest with special busses and elevator. You will have 2 hours at the Eagle's Nest. Take a stroll to the very close summit Kehlstein to overlook the picturesque Bavarian and Austrian Alps.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Schloss Berchtesgaden, Schlossplatz 2, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
Back at the Obersalzberg your private tour will continue to the Bavarian Mountain town of Berchtesgaden. Explore the historical town center of Berchtesgaden and try some Bavarian specialty for lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gollinger Wasserfall, Wasserfallstrasse, Golling an der Salzach Austria
From Berchtesgaden your private tour continues on scenic route to a hidden gem of the area, the natural wonder of Golling Waterfalls. It will be an easy walk of 10 minutes to see this beautiful waterfall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Schloss-Straße 19, 5322 Hof bei Salzburg, Austria
Again, on scenic route from Golling Waterfalls on off the beaten track roads to the Castle of Fuschl, a former hunting lodge of the bishops of Salzburg and luxury hotel today. Have a coffee or cold beer on the terrace overlooking the lake or just simply enjoy your time at the lake and stroll around the property.
After eight hours exploring the Bavarian Alps, some hidden gems and the lake district, your private tour will conclude with drop-off at your Salzburg city hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.