Private Tour El Alamein via Alexandria port or Alexandria Hotel
Leave your ship in Alexandria Port or your hotel in Alexandria to travel west along the coast to the site of one of the most significant battles in World War II, Alamein. Visit the memorials to the fallen soldiers of all nationalities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- The guide will be picked up from your cruise/ hotel in Alexandria then transfer you to Al Alamein World War II remains and cemeteries then you will also visit the Military Museum which includes the old weapons, tanks, flights, and bikes used in the World War. Also the descriptions actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are all on display. You will have your lunch enroute on the trip then you will continue your way to the West of Al alamein a beautiful town overlooking the Mediterranean sea to visit the World War Cemeteries where you will see the citadel looks like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. Finally you will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise in Alexandria Port.
Departure Point :Alexandria Port / Hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.