Private Tour, Entry to St Pauls Cathedral and London Highlights
St Pauls Cathedral is one of London’s most impressive "must-see" attractions, but the entry queues can be long. On this tour, save valuable sightseeing time with skip-the-line entry and head straight inside with your guide. Learn the history of the true City of London on a walking visit, see some original Roman architecture surrounded by the current financial heart of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge Guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bank of England Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Welcome to St Paul’s Cathedral, a beautiful church with a unique history. Built in just 35 years, by one architect in a consistent style, its position in this part of the London skyline is protected by law. We'll explore the main floor as well as the crypt, where you can find burial sites belonging to Admiral Nelson, The Duke of Wellington and many more famous people.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bank of England Museum, 1 Bartholomew Lane, London EC2N 8AH England
Once we are out of the church we start our walk. Strolling around St. Paul’s yard gives you perspective on the size of this iconic building we just explored. We are now in the heart of the City, the financial district. Stock exchange, Bank of England, Royal exchange. All these organisations are based in the square mile. Listen to some interesting statistics of the current financial world together with stories behind all these beautiful buildings. We will take a wander through the oldest part of London, originally established by the Romans. Try to spot some Roman remains! The City is a wonderful place to see a mixture of architecture, from parts of Roman walls to brand new office blocks. Follow your guide through the little lanes, rows and passages to appreciate the history of this great City.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :St. Paul's Cathedral, St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Bank, Langbourn, London EC4N, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Travel safely in the knowledge that this is a Private Tour, just your group and our professional Guide.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.