Private Tour: Ephesus and St. Mary's House
On this privately guided tour, journey to ancient Ephesus with such sites as the ruins of the Great Theatre, the Library of Celsius and the Temple of Hadrian, you'll want to explore as much as you can. Continue to the House of Virgin Mary and St John's Basilica.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Efes Antik Kenti Tiyatrosu
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Efes Antik Kenti Tiyatrosu, Selcuk Turkey
Visit the glorious Greco-Roman and Christian ruins of Ephesus, which is known to be Commercial, the Religious and Social Center of Antiquity, and one of the highlight of any visit to Turkey. Ephesus is probably the best combination of Greek, Roman and Byzantine civilizations.
With the mythological stories and spectacular ruins you will feel the life in ancient Ephesus. See the Fountains of Trojan, Polio, the Temples of Hadrian and Domition, Private House (Brothel), the Library of Celsius, Various and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24,000 spectators. Prepare the be amazed.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
After enjoying some authentic Turkish cuisine at lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum, Temple of Diana and St. John's Basilica where according to legend, he was buried.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.