Private Tour Essaouira Day Trip from Marrakech
Visit the laid-back beach resort town of Essaouira on Morocco’s Atlantic coast and catch its bohemian barefoot vibe. Wander the colorful Portuguese medina, feast on seafood fresh from the sea, or simply watch the surfer dudes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from your riad or hotel in Marrakech
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Take a full-day private trip to Essaouira, one of Morocco’s most attractive coastal towns. It’s charm is undeniable, with its white washed and blue shuttered houses, art galleries, wood workshops, fishermen and colorful boats, all enclosed by ancient red walls.
Your private tour start at your hotel or riad at 08:00. Depart Marrakech, driving through lush valleys filled with orange groves, ancient olive trees, and working farms. Stop at Chichaoua for a coffee or snack at Cafe Afoulki.
Continue past your first Argan trees. These special trees are valued for their nutritive, cosmetic, and medicinal properties. A relic species from the Tertiary age, is extremely well adapted to drought and other environmentally difficult conditions of southwestern Morocco, and while now endangered, under the protection of UNESCO.
Arrive in Essouira, and wander the ancient streets, where it’s easy to imagine life before you. The streets have a Portuguese feel, after they renamed the city in the 16th century and used it as a port city of their own.
Dine on fish straight from the sea at any number of local restaurants, and ride a camel on the beach.
Departure Point :Marrakech
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.