Private Tour: Experience the Best of the Upper Florida Keys
Take a personalized tour of the world famous Florida Keys! Travel south through the southern edge of the Everglades to exotic locations in Key Largo, Tavernier, and Islamorada. Being surrounded by the stunning beauty of the Atlantic Ocean AND the Florida Bay is simply breathtaking. Explore the local ecology and the Florida Keys culture. Try unique and incredibly fresh seafood dishes and world famous Key Lime Pie. Visit the most popular destinations in the upper and middle Keys! This tour allows you to experience what makes the Florida Keys so much fun!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Snorkel / Glass bottom boat tour (unless specified)
- Kayak adventure (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Coconut Grove, Virginia Street, Miami, FL 33133
On our way to the Famous Florida keys we drive through some of the most iconic areas in Miami Dade County.
Pass By: South Miami, South Miami, Florida
Discover the beauty beyond Miami Beach, South Miami will impress you with gorgeous architecture and en exotic natural beauty.
Pass By: Hobe Sound, Hobe Sound, Florida
Enter the Florida Keys, where land gives way to gentle waters and pristine isles.
Stop At: Key Largo, Key Largo, Florida Keys, Florida
Experience cuisine, nature, and cultural exuberance in the first "Key"
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida 33036, USA
Enjoy the "Florida Keys" vibe. Sample some local beer and look for local crafts.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Seven Mile Bridge, Mile Marker 47 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Enjoy one of the most beautiful stretches of vehicular road anywhere in the world. The 7 mile bridge will provide awe inspiring sights of Florida Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport and cruise ship port pickups may require special arrangements. please contact us upon booking.Tours for parties up to 4pp are conducted in 4 door soft top Jeep Wranglers unless otherwise specified.Tours for parties of 5 to 12 people are conducted in full size SUV or passenger van accordingly.Airports
- Miami Intl Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
- Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, 100 Terminal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
- Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/24/2020 - 1/2/2021
1/3/2021 - 12/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This Tour can be customized upon request
- This tour is given in convertible Jeep Wranglers unless agreed upon/specified otherwise
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.