Private Tour Florence In A Day - David and Duomo Only
Enjoy a private walking tour in Florence to see two of the major sites: Statue of David and the Duomo efficiently.
Pre-reserved tickets are included to climb the famous Brunelleschi's dome of the Duomo.
Visit the Accademia Galleries to see and understand Michelangelo's masterpiece Statue of David.
Avoid the long lines to enjoy these masterpieces with a professional local guide.
Make your visit in Florence memorable and interesting, combining local history, facts, and snippets with the unforgettable details of the city.
Pre-reserved admission tickets are included so this private tour to see David and savor the Duomo is the best investment you can make.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional expert guide
- Pre-reserved tickets for the Accademia to see David
- Pre-reserved tickets to climb the dome of the cathedral
- All included ticket for the religous center of the Duomo Cathedral for 72 hours
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Entry/Admission - Cupola del Brunelleschi
- Entry/Admission - Campanile di Giotto
- Entry/Admission - The Baptistery of St. John
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Inside visit of the cathedral itself in high season
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Meet your expert guide for your private tour at the Accademia gates with pre-reserved tickets and a separate entrance.
This is a private tour for a more interactive and personalized experience.
The Accademia houses Michelangelo's David, easily the most famous sculpture in the world. Learn the story of the famous David statue and its creator Michelangelo.
Once inside, you'll also see Michelangelo's unfinished and powerful work named Prisoners, along with works of other famous artists.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cupola del Brunelleschi, Piazza del Duomo Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, 50122, Florence Italy
We organize a pre-reserved ticket for you to climb the famous dome of Brunelleschi of the Cathedral of Florence.
A visit to the cupola of the Florence Duomo is a must-do, but with it comes big crowds and long lines. Gain priority access to the Dome with your guide, climb to the top and soak up the spectacular views of the city. It’s the perfect way to see Florence.
It is also a good way to see the inside of the cathedral in case you are visiting in high season.
The only way to see the inside of the dome up close and enjoy the extraordinary view of Florence it offers is to climb its 463 steps.
The route takes you by the interior of the dome where you can admire Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment up close.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Campanile di Giotto, Piazza del Duomo Historical Center, 50122, Florence Italy
Stroll around the Cathedral and the other monuments of the Duomo Square: St. John's Baptistery and the Giotto's bell tower.
Reach the top to admire scenic views of Florence and surrounding Tuscany.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Baptistery of St. John, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
See the Baptistry famous with its doors right in front of the cathedral Santa Maria Del Fiore. These are the Gates of Paradise but what you’ll see here are the copies of the original. ( originals are in the Museum).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - All required protective equipment is provided - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited - Please note the all included ticket of 72 hours is on hold for the current situation. We only have access to the Dome Climb
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.